Barfolomew – Turkey Vulture
Your generous donation to our Guardianship project helps provide food, housing, care and medical treatment for these amazing birds!
Barfolomew came to us as former resident at UC Davis. He has injured wings that prevent him from being released. With these types of wing injuries, our vultures would be unable to scavenge for food in the wild. He is very curious about new things, adores sunny walks on the glove to stretch out and warm up, and is our oldest Ambassador at 37 years old!
Barf’s Ambassador Anniversary is August 1, 1998.
Ambassador Guardians receive
- An 8×10 photo of the bird
- Letter confirming Guardianship
- Certificate of Guardianship
Prefer to purchase via mail or in-person?
- Print and fill out the Guardianship form
- Either mail it (with your payment) or bring it into the Center and complete your purchase (10 to 4, weekdays).
- Questions? Give us a call 707 523-2473 or contact us.