Kiri – Peregrine Falcon
Your generous donation to our Guardianship project helps provide food, housing, care and medical treatment for these amazing birds!
Kiri was admitted with severe wing injury that prevented her from regaining proper flight. As aerial predators, falcons must have perfect flight to survive in the wild. Kiri is very vocal, especially when being jessed – you always know if a handler takes more than a few seconds to put these birds’ gear on, as they will start yelling about it! Besides loving to hear themselves talk, Kiri enjoys catching her meals out of the air when we toss them into her.
Kiri’s Ambassador Anniversary is December 6, 2006.
Ambassador Guardians receive
- An 8×10 photo of the bird
- Letter confirming Guardianship
- Certificate of Guardianship
Prefer to purchase via mail or in-person?
- Print and fill out the Guardianship form
- Either mail it (with your payment) or bring it into the Center and complete your purchase (10 to 4, weekdays).
- Questions? Give us a call 707 523-2473 or contact us.